Schleicher is one of the leading providers of automation solutions.
Providing both standard and custom automation solutions in the areas of CNC-PLC for System, Machine, Factory and Laser Automation using Profibus, Sercos III, VxWorks, and CanOpen over Ethercat. Schleicher Electronic focuses on small and medium-sized customers worldwide. Schleicher Electronic's success is based on understanding your needs. The individual support for all levels of your organization - project managers, key accounts and application engineers is also hands-on and oriented to your needs and has our utmost priority. Schleicher Electronic has been at home in the electrical engineering sector for more than 75 years.
- 1958: Schleicher invents the multi-functional timer relay, a milestone in automation technology. A single relay can now replace up to 60 different types of timer relays.
- 1976: Schleicher is one of the first companies to introduce a Programmable Logic Controller (PLC).
- 1983: In collaboration with the Fraunhofer Institute, Schleicher develops a new, pioneering CNC core and adopts this in full and exclusively.
- 2009: With "MOCAP", Schleicher introduces an intuitive option for the programming of robot arms.
- 2013: Schleicher is one of the first manufacturers to present the new Windows 8 embedded as the operating system for a CNC control unit, thus facilitating new functionalities. Schleicher also introduces an entirely new manual operating device that combines touch display and real time in a compact design.
- CNC-PLC controller
Schleicher Electronic is one of the few providers with its own CNC core resulting in an in-depth know-how acquired over many years to their solutions.
- Relays (measuring, timer and monitoring relays as well as safety relays and controls) Schleicher Electronic can look back at a comprehensive history of pioneering and long-lasting relays. The company is also a reliable OEM supplier for major corporations, particularly in safety technology.
- Customer-specific solutions Schleicher Electronic develops customized solutions based on years of know-how in controls and automation projects. Wherever possible, the company draws on standard components and elements in order to achieve the best possible price-performance ratio for its customers. In addition, the experience from its own electronics production is incorporated directly into the design of the customer-specific controls.
- Engineering and manufacturing services (EES – Electronic Engineering Services / EMS – Electronic Manufacturing Services) Schleicher Electronic develops diverse hardware and software solutions built to order. As part of EES, these are customer-specific electronics products – from individual components to the development of complete devices. At EMS, Schleicher Electronic offers "turnkey" modules: from development and manufacturing to housing assembly and packaging to the delivery of ready-to-ship units to the client's warehouse or to the client's customer.
Schleicher products are extremely long-lasting: Through a reliable after-sales service and an active life cycle management, most Schleicher devices have been in use for more than 25 years – and are still maintained and supplied with spare parts.
Download PDF datasheets here